Re: [AMBER] Problem reading coordinates or velocities from *.rst, GB solvation model

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 14:43:15 -0400

did you look at the mdout file too? you want to make sure the simulation
did not have any problems other than this.
if you run long MD in GB with ntt=1, you are likely to have problems. This
is not really a good thermostat. That might not be the problem, but I would
certainly switch to the Langevin thermostat. Look for "flying ice cube"
references on the archive.