Re: [AMBER] MCPB.py

From: Mahmood Jasim <ddfd09.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 16:21:46 +0000

Hi Pengfei,

We ran the large model MK calculation using a newer version of GAMESS for
Windows that operate on 64-bit system and ended with the same error message
when we tried the third step of MCPB.py. After that we applied the bug fix
you suggested and everything was working just fine; mol2 files for the
coordination site were generated with charges on the individual atoms. We
went on with the 4th step and using tleap to get the prmtop and inpcrd
files. We viewd the files with VMD and all seems great.

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards,
Mahmood Jasim