Re: [AMBER] MCPB.py

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 22:33:03 -0500

Hi Mahmood,

The bug has been fixed. Please go to: https://github.com/Amber-MD/pymsmt/find/release2 <https://github.com/Amber-MD/pymsmt/find/release2> to save the "msmtmol/gmsio.py" file as “gmsio.py” and use it to overwrite the gmsio.py file under $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src/pymsmt/msmtmol/ directory, and reinstall the pyMSMT program by doing “cd $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src/pymsmt/ && make install”, and then try to run the charge fitting step again. Please let me whether it works.

Kind regards,
Pengfei