[AMBER] Issue with parametrization of lipid using lipid14 forcefield

From: Mahrukh Imtiaz <mahrukhimtiaz92.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 06:33:05 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all,
I have been working on simulations of transmembrane proteins. However, I am facing a little problem while generation of parameter files of lipid in xleap i.e. when I upload the pdb file after loading the lipid14 forcefield, it gives error of "no atom types defined" in lipid. Although I have thoroughly matched all atom types defined in my lipid pdb with the default defined by xleap and there is no difference. I was unable to configure the reason behind this error. Any help is highly appreciated.
Waiting for your kind response.
Best Regards,Mahrukh ImtiazCOMSATS Institute of Information TechnologyIslamabad.