Re: [AMBER] ambmask and periodic boundaries

From: Aseel Bala <balaahme.msu.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 15:53:02 -0400

Yup, that worked perfectly.
Thank you very much.

--
Aseel Bala Ahmed
PhD Candidate, Chemical Engineering
Michigan State University
-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Roe [mailto:daniel.r.roe.gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2016 2:45 PM
To: AMBER Mailing List <amber.ambermd.org>
Subject: Re: [AMBER] ambmask and periodic boundaries
Hi,
I recommend centering and imaging around your residue of interest in
cpptraj, then use the 'mask' command to print a pdb file via the following
input:
parm simbox.prmtop
trajin frame3302.inpcrd
center :3 origin
image origin center familiar
mask :3 <:3.0 maskpdb output.pdb
You could also try substituting 'autoimage' for the 'center'/'image'
commands.
Hope this helps,
-Dan