Re: [AMBER] ambmask and periodic boundaries

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 14:45:20 -0400

Hi,

I recommend centering and imaging around your residue of interest in
cpptraj, then use the 'mask' command to print a pdb file via the
following input:

parm simbox.prmtop
trajin frame3302.inpcrd
center :3 origin
image origin center familiar
mask :3 <:3.0 maskpdb output.pdb

You could also try substituting 'autoimage' for the 'center'/'image' commands.

Hope this helps,

-Dan