Re: [AMBER] update.4 of Amber16 and update.9 of AmberTools are not available

From: jacky zhao <jackyzhao010.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 09:49:53 +0800

Thank you for your help, I have downloaded these patches. But the error are
still exist.
  Could you have any suggestions ?

  The information was attached below:

[user.localhost amber16]$ ./update_amber --update

Preparing to apply updates... please wait.

Applying AmberTools 16/update.1

Applying AmberTools 16/update.2

Applying AmberTools 16/update.3

Applying AmberTools 16/update.4

Applying AmberTools 16/update.5

Applying AmberTools 16/update.6

Applying AmberTools 16/update.7

Applying AmberTools 16/update.8

Applying AmberTools 16/update.9

/home/user/amber16/updateutils/patch.py:298: PatchingWarning: Previously
applied patch detected. Skipping.

  PatchingWarning)

/home/user/amber16/updateutils/patch.py:334: PatchingWarning: Permissions
not found for every file in
.patches/AmberTools16_Unapplied_Patches/update.9. All new files will be
read-only!

  'files will be read-only!') % self.name, PatchingWarning)

Applying AmberTools 16/update.10

Applying AmberTools 16/update.11

Applying AmberTools 16/update.12

Applying AmberTools 16/update.13

Applying AmberTools 16/update.14

Applying AmberTools 16/update.15

Applying Amber 16/update.1

Applying Amber 16/update.2

Applying Amber 16/update.3

Applying Amber 16/update.4

/home/user/amber16/updateutils/patch.py:334: PatchingWarning: Permissions
not found for every file in .patches/Amber16_Unapplied_Patches/update.4.
All new files will be read-only!

  'files will be read-only!') % self.name, PatchingWarning)

Applying Amber 16/update.5

NOTE: update_amber only updates the raw source code! You must recompile if
you want

      any changes to take effect!

> alternative (and highly recommended) way is to use ./update_amber script
>
> cd $AMBERHOME
> ./update_amber --help
>
> Correction from my previous email: Some 'gz' files were created for large
> files.
> We will update links for the website.
>
> cheers
> Hai
>
> On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 9:10 PM, Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > we got issues with zipping those updates.
> >
> > Can you download those update by adding '.gz' extention?
> >
> > http://ambermd.org/bugfixes/16.0/update.4.gz
> > http://ambermd.org/bugfixes/AmberTools/16.0/update.9.gz
> >
> > we will fix that soon.
> > Hai
> >
> > On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 9:03 PM, jacky zhao <jackyzhao010.gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> >> Hi, everyone
> >> I’am compiling amber16 in my workstation, but I found update.4 of
> Amber16
> >> and update.9 of AmberTools are not available. Could you solve this
> problem
> >> ASAP. Or anyone can provide these two update files for me.
> >>
> >> Thank you for taking your time.
> >>
> >> Lei Zhao, Ph.D. & M.D.
> >> Associate Professor
> >> National Clinical Research Center for Normal Aging and Geriatric
> >> National Engineering Research Center for Antibody Medicine
> >> The Key Lab of Normal Aging and Geriatric
> >> PLA General Hospital
> >> Beijing 100853
> >> P.R.China
> >> Tel:86-15210661966
> >> E-mail: jackyzhao010.gmail.com

Lei Zhao, Ph.D.
International Joint Cancer Institute of the Second Military Medical
University
National Engineering Research Center for Antibody Medicine
New Library Building 11th floor,800 Xiang Yin Road
Shanghai 200433
P.R.China