Re: [AMBER] native contacts

From: Parviz Seifpanahi Shabane <sparviz.vt.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 15:09:02 -0400

Thank you again, Dan. problem is, I want to use the structure from folded
(as I mentioned at first email I have to different simulation for one
protein one start from the folded structure, another start from the
unfolded structure) as a reference for the unfolded case. it means my
script will be something like this.

parm 1WJB-OPC-FF10-*un*folded.top
reference 1WJB-OPC-FF10-folded.prod1.traj 1
trajin 1WJB-OPC-FF10-*un*folded.prod1.traj
nativecontacts ...

I am getting an error from the script look like the above script not that
one you mentioned (I run that script and get a result without problems).
Best
Parviz