Re: [AMBER] native contacts

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 14:55:27 -0400

A few comments.

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 2:37 PM, Parviz Seifpanahi Shabane
<sparviz.vt.edu> wrote:
> "Error: PDB ref-folded.pdb: No frames read. atom=844 expected 46766."

This is because there are fewer atoms in ref-folded.pdb than in the
topology you are trying to load with, 1WJB-OPC-FF10-folded.top (all
coordinates in cpptraj get associated with a loaded topology). If you
really wanted to use that PDB as a reference you would do something
like:

parm ref-folded.pdb
reference ref-folded.pdb parm ref-folded.pdb

However, since it seems you created the reference from
1WJB-OPC-FF10-folded.prod1.traj anyway, why not just use that as the
reference?

parm 1WJB-OPC-FF10-folded.top
reference 1WJB-OPC-FF10-folded.prod1.traj 1
trajin 1WJB-OPC-FF10-folded.prod1.traj
nativecontacts ...

or better yet just use the 'first' keyword in the 'nativecontacts'
command to specify you want to use the first frame as a reference?

-Dan