Re: [AMBER] native contacts

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 15:16:22 -0400

As I indicated before, if you want to load a reference structure you
just need to make sure you load a corresponding topology and make
'reference' use that. You can also use tags to make the typing a bit
easier. So something like:

parm 1WJB-OPC-FF10-unfolded.top
trajin 1WJB-OPC-FF10-unfolded.prod1.traj
parm 1WJB-OPC-FF10-folded.top [RefParm]
reference 1WJB-OPC-FF10-folded.prod1.traj 1 parm [RefParm]
nativecontacts reference ...

To get some more experience with how cpptraj deals with topologies etc
you may find it useful to look over some of the basic tutorials here:
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/#analysis, particularly C0 and C1.
There's also an example of parameter/reference tagging given in the
"General Concepts" part of the cpptraj chapter in the Amber 16 manual.

-Dan