Re: [AMBER] Analysis of results

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 12:00:55 -0400

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016, Stacyann Nelson wrote:

> 2. When you say "I searched the bin", *exactly* which directory did you
> search?-  I was looking for the process_mdout.perl script was in my path.

You and I have different interpretations of what the word "exactly" means :-)
Please do this:

    cd /opt/amber
    ls proc*

Also, please report (again?) the output of typing "which process_mdout.perl".

However, everything you report looks fine, so it is unclear why you can't run
process_mdout.perl. But don't let this stop you! All that script does is to
re-format some of the data that is in the mdout file. You can just look at
the contents of your mdout file instead.

....dac