Re: [AMBER] Two ion problem with mcpb.py

From: Abhilash J <md.scfbio.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 00:47:50 +0530

Hi!

  I tried and was successful in creating prmtop and inpcrd files. Thanks
for the help. Gaussian was the only time taking step.
  But i am still unable to run the simulation.
  My system has 2 water molecules, a ligand and 1 residue (ASN) in
co-ordinate bond with an ion.
  The problem is the water molecules come in clash with ASN during
minimization. I tried different geometries (small changes) all in vain.
  I know it is the right starting geometry as it is reported in crystal
structure.
  Please advice.