Re: [AMBER] Two ion problem with mcpb.py

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 10:40:46 -0400

Hi Abhilash,

Since it is a homo dimmer, you can parameterize a monomer and use the generated parameters for both monomers. You can treat the two active site with the same parameter set, in which way you need to manually rename the active site residues on the other monomer (other than the one used for parameterization) according to the new residue names MCPB.py generated for the active site residues of the monomer you have parameterized. Also you need to mirror the related commands “e.g. bond commands” in the tleap input for the other monomer.

You can also prepare the two monomer system separately and finally use the combine command to combine them (like sunita said).

Kind regards,
Pengfei