Re: [AMBER] Two ion problem with mcpb.py

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 21:18:35 -0400

Hi Abhilash,

You can use the checking method shown in the MCPB.py tutorial: http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial20/mcpbpy.htm <http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial20/mcpbpy.htm>. If there is nothing wrong with the parameters, it should be because there is only partial charge but no VDW parameters in the water hydrogen, in which situation you can use a restrained nonbonded model or a hybrid model (restrained nonboned model for the two waters + bonded model for the other metal ligating residues) to the simulation, as described in the end of the MCPB.py tutorial.

Kind regards,
Pengfei