Re: [AMBER] NMR restraints not responding to 'value' flags in AMBER16 (pmemd.cuda)

From: ankita mehta <mehtaroadies.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2016 13:39:16 +0530

Hiii,
Value of rk2 and rk3 is the value of force constants actually and if u make
them zero that means no force and ligand runs away.what u can do is in
subsequent runs take the value of rk3 to lower and lower.this way ur ligand
will no longer run at reduced value.
Value of rk2 is set to certain base value ..u can see the manual.i think it
is 20.
I guess this is the solution.

Best