Re: [AMBER] QM/MM issue

From: Dr. Andreas W. Goetz <agoetz.sdsc.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 12:41:22 +0800

Dear Morteza,

If you have a look at the Gaussian output file for the current step (gau_job.log), you will see that Gaussian did not finish its calculation, while it did in the previous MD step (old.gau_job.log). It is thus a problem with Gaussian and not Amber.

All the best,
Andy

Dr. Andreas W. Goetz
Assistant Project Scientist