Re: [AMBER] QM/MM simulations with Amber/deMon2k

From: Andreas Goetz <agoetz.sdsc.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 12:04:52 +0800

Dear Morteza,

There are currently no plans to support demon2k for qm/mm with the interface to external packages. I suggest you try one of the supported programs. If you really want to use demon2k and are confident with Fortran programming, send me an email off-list and I can show you what needs to be modified for Amber to support demon2k.

All the best,
Andy

Sent from my iPhone