Re: [AMBER] QM/MM simulations with Amber/deMon2k

From: Joan Torras <joan.torras.upc.edu>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 08:18:29 +0200

Dear Morteza,

Also, you can use the external program PUPIL, which is a tight interface
between Amber and many others external QM programs, among them deMon2k
is currently supported, that would allow you to carry out QM/MM MD
simulations using Amber as molecular dynamics engine.

http://pupil.sourceforge.net/

Regards,
Joan

El 07/07/16 a les 23:19, Morteza Chehel Amirani ha escrit: