Re: [AMBER] Structural refinement of the protein complexed withmetalo-ions

From: zoran matovic <zmatovic.kg.ac.rs>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 14:08:33 +0200

Hi,
You have to explain your system in more details. For example, are the ions
coordinated or free; If latter the leaprc.water.tip3p (ambertool16) would be
nice for Ca and Mg. However, the most probable case is that your ions are
coordinated and need to be parameterized. Copper ion should be definitively
processed. MCPB.py tool is a nice toll to do it.

Cheers
Zoran