Re: [AMBER] cutoff and switching

From: Bisignano, Paola <Paola.Bisignano.ucsf.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 01:00:40 +0000

Yes, Lipid14
From: Ross Walker [ross.rosswalker.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2016 5:48 PM
To: AMBER Mailing List
Subject: Re: [AMBER] cutoff and switching

Hi Paola,

The switching function in AMBER is designed for use with the Charmm force field. For Lipid 14 we typically used a direct space cut off of 10A in AMBER with no switching function on the VDW.

BTW there is no such thing as the 'amber16 ff' - you should be more specific in what you mean. I suspect you mean Amber Lipid 14 yes?

All the best
Ross