Re: [AMBER] Query regarding dihedral angles

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 01:29:59 -0400

It really depend on what you want to show your reader.

But in generally, I would think about

histogram
<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Bjoern_Braunschweig/publication/278026357/figure/fig10/AS:294365093220355@1447193515130/Figure-S11-Histogram-of-Dihedral-angles-within-15-A-of-the-center-of-interaction-Insert.png>

ramachandran plot
<http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/fac/sci/moac/people/students/peter_cock/python/ramachandran/other/rampage_1hmp.png>

pandas' Dataframe in Jupyter notebook
<https://www.google.com/search?q=dihedral+histogram&rlz=1C1CHMO_enUS485US485&espv=2&biw=1745&bih=883&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiavLze8rrNAhWKND4KHbFCBu8Q_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=pandas+dataframe&imgrc=_>

PS: Please do not quote other replies from other topics. It's really
confusing.

Hai