[AMBER] Query regarding dihedral angles

From: Sehrish Naz Aijaz <sehrish.naz.outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 10:17:51 +0500

Dear All,
I have run protein-protein simulation to investigate the conformational changes in protein after binding with its ligand protein. I have plotted the graphs of dihedral angles using Cpptraj tool in amber. Though I can present my results in the graphical form but the number of graphs would be needed for that which will exhaust the reader. Therefore, I want to know is there a better tool to present the cumulative data on dihedral angles in either a tabulated or graphical form.

Regards,

Sehrish Naz

Jr. Research Fellow,
Computational Chemistry Unit.
Dr. Panjwani Center for Molecular Medicine and Drug Research,
International Center for Chemical and Biological Sciences,
University of Karachi, Karachi-75270.