Re: [AMBER] amber16 pmemd cuda rst file

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 14:41:10 -0400

On Mon, Jun 20, 2016, Hannes Loeffler wrote:

> What also has changed is some files for multivalent ions in
> $AMBERHOME/dat/leap/parm. E.g. there used to a file like
> frcmod.ionslrcm_hfe_tip3p which looks like it is
> frcmod.ions234lm_hfe_tip3p now. There are several others.

I've added a note that some monatomic ion filenames have changed. We needed
to do this to help ensure that ion and water parameters (which are now loaded
in a single leaprc file) are consistent with each other. The old ion filename
scheme was a complete mess, and we have not tried to keep it.

Note that the changes only apply to the "li-merz" parameters; files for
the more commonly used "joung-chetham" parameters are not affected.

...dac