Re: [AMBER] Reading and Writing mdfrc files generated by pmemd

From: SHAILESH KUMAR <shaile27_sit.jnu.ac.in>
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2016 15:14:15 +0530

Thanks Danial,

I am grateful to you for adding this feature.

I would try it out for sure and will update about it.

In my opinion if some time in future it can be done

adding mdvel and mdfrc options with trajout will give user more control
over his output need.

for example if we give trajout command as below to attain different things

trajout CrdFrcVel.nc
or
trajout mdcrd mdvel mdfrc CrdFrcVel.nc
# to get combined trajectory containing coords, vels and frcs

trajout mdvel Vel.nc
# to get trajectory containing only velocities

trajout mdfrc Frc.nc
# to get trajectory containing only forces

trajout mdcrd Crd.nc
# to get trajectory containing only coordinates

and similarly two of options {mdcrd, mdvel, mdfrc}

eg.

trajout mdcrd mdfrc CrdFrc.nc

trajout mdcrd mdvel CrdVel.nc

trajout mdvel mdfrc VelFrc.nc

to get output trajectory containing two sets in output trajectory