Re: [AMBER] Visualizing QM/MM Simulations

From: Dr. Andreas W. Goetz <agoetz.sdsc.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 19:42:32 -0700

Dear Collin,

Such a feature is not implemented. You could extract snapshots and perform single point calculations with the QM/MM interface to external QM programs like Gaussian or Orca, and use software that can visualize orbitals / electron density for one of these codes.

All the best,
Andy

Dr. Andreas W. Goetz
Assistant Project Scientist