Re: [AMBER] Errors in my installation

From: Marcelo Andrade Chagas <andrade.mchagas.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 08:47:26 -0300

Dear,

during installation in amber16 folder was generated amber.sh file?

Try copying your content and put in the .profile file to see if this
resolves.

These lines contains the information for where the python libraries.

One suggestion if you have not already.

Another suggestion is you leave here all your steps you see what you did!

Best regards,

Marcelo

Marcelo Andrade Chagas, MSc
(PhD student)
Laboratório de Química Computacional e Modelagem Molecular - LQC-MM
* http://lqcmm.qui.ufmg.br/
Departamento de Química da Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais - UFMG
Tel:(31)3409-5776