Re: [AMBER] addition of hydrogen to unionised the -COO group

From: Martina Devi <martinadevi2011.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 23:30:32 +0530

The residue is a non-standard base which contain -COO ionised substituent
attached to the base. I added Hydrogen to the O of -COO group through
xleap graphical interface.then I tried to save and quit but it shows the
presence of errors.Then I gave the atom names and atom types in the table
and tried to save and quit, it shows error.

How do I solve the above errors. Or is there other method to add Hydrogen.

Thanks