[AMBER] cpptraj reading a reference coordinate for analyses

From: Neha Gandhi <n.gandhiau.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 18:43:18 +1000

Hi List,

I have protein ligand solvated in a box. The ligand is getting displaced in
the cavity and therefore when I use water-shell command, it shows more
number of water molecules within 5 A.

Is there a way I can read a reference x y z coordinate in cpptraj and try
to calculate datasets/analyses around that reference point?

e.g. my reference atom coordinate is 38.30 44.57 60.59 and I want to carry
out my analyses within 5 A from this coordinate.

--
Regards,
Dr. Neha S. Gandhi,