Re: [AMBER] restarting a run

From: Thomas Pochapsky <pochapsk.brandeis.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 13:26:35 -0400

Thanks, Dave. Meanwhile, we are trying to optimize the alignment
tensors for two sets of RDCs in an explicitly solvated protein using
Amber 14. The .prmtop and .rst files we are using have worked fine for
heating (at constant V) and equilibration (first constant V, then
constant P) runs. When I add the RST.dip file, and hold the structure
constant (freezemol=.true.), I get a sander bomb message:

| Local SIZE OF NONBOND LIST = 11423363
| TOTAL SIZE OF NONBOND LIST = 89068726
  SANDER BOMB in subroutine nonbond_list
   volume of ucell too big, too many subcells
   list grid memory needs to be reallocated, restart sander

Here is the input file:

&cntrl
   imin=0,
   irest=1,
   nstlim=10000,
   dt=0.002,
   ntc=2,
   ntx=5,
   ntf=2,
   nmropt=2,
   ntpr=100,
   ntwx=500,
   iscale=10,
   cut=16,
   ntb=2,
   ntp=1,
   tautp=2.0,
   igb=0,
   ntt=3,
   gamma_ln=2.0,
   tempi=300.0,
   temp0=300.0,
  &end
/
&wt type='END' /
LISTOUT=POUT

DISANG=paraFeRestraint.dist
DIPOLE=RST.dip
&end

The last line of the .rst file is:

  94.6535997 90.0897835 85.7351683 90.0000000 90.0000000 90.0000000

Where I assume solvent box size is given.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Tom Pochapsky