Re: [AMBER] problems compiling cuda enabled amber on ubuntu 16.04

From: mmaestre <mmaestre.gate.sinica.edu.tw>
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2016 12:08:43 +0800 (CST)

Hi Ross & Mark,

Thanks for the info. I'll test those possible solutions, and check what I can do. To tell you the truth, it is not life-threatening at the moment, since, as I wrote in my original email, I hadn't upgraded my servers yet to 16.04. Since cpptraj and so on works well on my laptop, I might just wait until cuda 8.0 gets properly released, and then update everything.
Either way, thank you very much for the clarification!

Manuel