[AMBER] Ambertools16 test failed for leap

From: zoran matovic <zmatovic.kg.ac.rs>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2016 23:18:22 +0200

Dear Amber users,

Just recently we obtained Amber16 by courtesy od Davide.
However, when we installed Ambertools16 and made a test by command “make test” serial ambertools reported 6 failed file comparisons. I attached them here. Among them the leap test in case of “amber16/AmberTools/test/leap/4PY5 “ produce concerning difference (see attached difff file) in MPHIA and NPHIA number of dihedrals. CUDA test went smoothly without failed jobs.

May be I am wrong with this but wish to ask for advice.

All the best
Zoran