Re: [AMBER] Problems with GTX titan-X GPU

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 08:35:23 -0700

Hi Elvis,

Please try running the following validation suite:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/708185/GPU_Validation_Test.tar.gz

untar it and edit run_test.x and set gpu_count to the number of GPUs in your system - likely 1 I am guessing. Change test_count to 10 and run_large_test to true. Then do:

nohup ./run_test.x >& run_test.log &

It will take around 24 hours to run - you can check if it is still running with nvidia-smi. After it is complete please send the contents of the GPU_0.log, GPU.large_0.log and run_test.log to the list and we should be able to help you debug things and determine if it is a bad GPU or something else.

All the best
Ross