[AMBER] Problems with GTX titan-X GPU

From: Elvis Martis <elvis.martis.bcp.edu.in>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 15:49:54 +0530

Hello,
I have a strange problem running my simulations using Amber14 on GTX
Titan-X. Jobs run for several minutes and then die without any error
message, hence I am unable to figure out what is the problem. I keep
monitoring the GPU temperature while a job is running and it never crosses
82C.
This GPU card was obtained as gift from NVIDIA as seeding grant.
Some information on my system.
Amber version- Amber14 and AmberTools15 <all updates applied>
CenOS release- centos-release-6-7.el6.centos.12.3.x86_64
CUDA version- CUDA-7.5 (Driver version 352.79) <see attachments for
complete system log generated using "nvidia-smi -q" nvidia.log and
nvidia-smi.txt>
CPU- Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU . 3.60GHz <see attached file cpu.log>

Please let me know if any more information is needed to help me solve this
problem.
Thanks in advance for your Help.
Regards

*Elvis Martis* PhD Student, Bombay College of Pharmacy
[image: photo] Website: http://www.elvismartis.in
<http://www.elvismartis.in/>
Address: Kalina, Santa Cruz [E]

<https://in.linkedin.com/in/elvisadrianmartis>