Re: [AMBER] How to read mdinfo file without crashing the simulation?

From: Dr. M. Shahid <mohammad.shahid.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 11:29:41 +0200

Hi,

You can try to use one of the following commands in a terminal to look into
the contents of the mdinfo file.

- tail -f mdinfo this command will continuously show the contents as it
is written by the simulation program.
- more mdinfo this is will just display the contents one time.

if still the simulation is crashed, then there is some other problem.

Best regards,

--
Shahid.