Re: [AMBER] How to read mdinfo file without crashing the simulation?

From: Karolina Markowska <markowska.kar.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 12:11:56 +0200

Hi,

no, sorry, that's not it.
I used "tail -f mdinfo" and "more mdinfo" and in both cases the simulation
crashes.
I can do "tail -f prod1.out" and everything is OK, but I can't do the same
with the mdinfo file.
I'm using PMEMD, Amber 14 and AmberTools14 (I know, I should update
AmberTools - maybe that's the problem?).

Best regards.