Re: [AMBER] How can I extract PDB files from a molecular dynamics simulation

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 09:42:17 -0600

Hi,

If you want frames extracted at regular intervals you can use cpptraj
and 'trajin' with an offset argument. So for example if you've written
frames every ps and want frames every 5 ns you would use cpptraj input
like:

parm myparm.parm7
trajin mytraj.nc 1 last 5000
trajout MyFrames.pdb multi

Hope this helps,

-Dan

On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 8:02 PM, Luis Esteban <lugece.hotmail.com> wrote:
> Dear user amber
> I do a simulation of 100 ns in amber 14, right now I want to get different conformations at different times of the simulation and save pdb format.
> example
> conformations 0, 5, 10, 15, 20 ns etc,
> best regards
> Saludos