Re: [AMBER] hbond analysis of phosphotyrosine

From: Wu Xu <wxx6941.louisiana.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 12:09:41 -0500 (CDT)

Dear Dan,

Thank you for your email. I appreciate it. I will look into amber 15
manual for cpptraj.

I read some old messages on ptraj and cpptraj last night. I also found
your tutorial on h bond analysis using cpptraj. I have two specific
questions based on what I have read:
(i) Is it true that ptraj cannot calculate intra-residue h bonds? Is
cpptraj able to calculate intra-residue h bonds.? I guess it is yes.
(ii) cutoff h bond angle of ptraj is 120 degree, cpptraj is 135 degree. Is
it true? Is it possible to change cut off angle if using cpptraj?

Best,

Wu