Re: [AMBER] Implicit Solvent simulation - membrane proteins

From: Ray Luo <rluo.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 11:21:47 -0700

Hi Balaji,

Looks like you are trying to use the PB module for your minimization.
However, you can't use PB in such jobs for membrane proteins.

Only single point calculations such as those in mmpbsa are currently
supported. We are not planning to add force interpolation for membrane
systems in the near future.

All the best,
Ray
--