Re: [AMBER] query regarding dssp plot cpptraj.

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 09:04:29 -0600

"None" means that no SS was assigned by the DSSP algorithm. There is
no way to exclude it from the gnuplot output directly. You would have
to create your own output file with the 'create' command, using all SS
data sets except the one with the [None] aspect; see your cpptraj
output in the 'DATASETS' section to see what names you need to use.

-Dan

On Sat, Apr 9, 2016 at 9:20 AM, Saman Yousuf ali
<saman.yousufali64.yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dear Amber Users,I am a beginner and I have plotted dssp plot using cpptraj for the first time using following script;> dssp.intrajin md-sim.ncsecstruct 1-263 out dssp.gnu sumout dssp.sum.agr
>
> I wanted to know that what is None in dssp.gnu plot. I have read in amber manual that None is nothing just 0 integer. If it is correct so why cpptraj secstruct script plot None. Can I exclude this from dssp plot. Kindly help me.[set cbtics {"None", "Para", "Anti", "3-10", "Alpha", "Pi", "Turn", "Bend"} ]
> Thanks
> Best Regards, Saman Yousuf Ali

Daniel R. Roe, PhD
Department of Medicinal Chemistry