[AMBER] query regarding dssp plot cpptraj.

From: Saman Yousuf ali <saman.yousufali64.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 15:20:18 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Amber Users,I am a beginner and I have plotted dssp plot using cpptraj for the first time using following script;> dssp.intrajin md-sim.ncsecstruct 1-263 out dssp.gnu sumout dssp.sum.agr

I wanted to know that what is None in dssp.gnu plot. I have read in amber manual that None is nothing just 0 integer. If it is correct so why cpptraj secstruct script plot None. Can I exclude this from dssp plot. Kindly help me.[set cbtics {"None", "Para", "Anti", "3-10", "Alpha", "Pi", "Turn", "Bend"} ]
 Thanks
Best Regards, Saman Yousuf Ali