Re: [AMBER] Metal geometry

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 10:29:15 -0400

Dear Vince,

MCPB.py is only available in AmberTools15 or higher version. It may not be compatible with Amber12 and AmberTools14. Here is a tutorial about MCPB.py: http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial20/mcpbpy.htm <http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial20/mcpbpy.htm>.

There is updated version of MCPB.py based on the one in AmberTools15 you can download from here: https://github.com/Amber-MD/pymsmt/releases <https://github.com/Amber-MD/pymsmt/releases>.

If you have any questions, please tell me.

Kind regards,
Pengfei