Re: [AMBER] Metal geometry

From: Pengfei Li <ambermailpengfei.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 22:42:44 -0400

Dear Vince,

I checked and found the version 1.0 of pyMSMT released online (https://github.com/Amber-MD/pymsmt/releases/tag/v1.0 <https://github.com/Amber-MD/pymsmt/releases/tag/v1.0>) could be compatible with Amber11, Amber12, and Amber14. It uses a periodic table in ParmEd and the path of that periodic table doesn’t change between these versions and AmberTools15. So you can try to install this version on your computer.

Kind regards,
Pengfei