[AMBER] mm_pbsa.pl, that I'm doing this right?

From: CRISTIAN ROSSI PERARO <cristianrossi.quimica.ufla.br>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 15:17:32 -0300 (BRT)

I'm having this problem that I have attached the picture, when I delete the file pbsa_rec.20.out and snapshot_rec.crd.20 and use the command again = $ AMBERHOME / exe / mm_pbsa.pl WORKING ___ binding_energy.mmpbsa > WORKING___binding_energy.pl I get results , that I 'm doing this right?
Attached files.
The molecule is a tetracycline and the system is the tetracycline complexation with B-cyclodextrin for B-cyclodextrin and the complex I can usually get the results but for tetracycline happens mentioned above.

I appreciate the attention.