Re: [AMBER] spherical restraint flatwell potentials

From: Kenneth McGuinness <kenneth.mcguinness.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 17:35:55 -0400

Dave - wow thank you very much!

I did not know you can do vacuum simulations with PBC - that is great news
(if I am reading that correctly)

I get your point about the previous paper being a duct tape approach -
interesting approach though

I will soon try your suggestions and get back to you!

Much appreciation - hope you are doing well in Michigan!

~Kenneth

Kenneth N. McGuinness Ph.D
Research Associate
Advanced Science Research Center CUNY