Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA doubt

From: Mary Varughese <maryvj1985.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 07:36:45 +0530

Sir,

Infact i have tried multiple trajectory approach also (10 ns trajectory).
But didnt get any favorable result.

May be because i havent considered "make sure the average
delta G has converged by checking cumulative averages of all three
runs (complex, receptor, and ligand)". Would you please explain cumulative
average?
And also about entropy estimation. ? It would be really helpful.

Thanking you for your time and reply

mary