Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA doubt

From: Ray Luo <rluo.uci.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 17:39:19 -0700

Hi Mary,

If you have a flexible ligand, the single trajectory approach is
probably not the best way to go. Please try the multi-trajectory
approach. Apparently, a key point here is to make sure the average
delta G has converged by checking cumulative averages of all three
runs (complex, receptor, and ligand). However, some sort of entropy
estimation is also important to take into account the conformational
flexibility in the delta G calculation.

All the best,
Ray
--