Re: [AMBER] Amber 14 - "Error: Unsupported CUDA version 7.5 detected"

From: Enrique Frio <enrique.frio.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 09:25:18 +0800

Thanks, I figured it out.

rm-rf apparently did not remove a previous .update directory (hidden?)
within my amberhome dir for some reason. This showed the updates though the
rest of the dir was deleted for the fresh install, and is perhaps why
amber_update reported "no available updates."

I compiled it successfully - thanks for everything.

Cheers,
Enrique