Re: [AMBER] parameter file for graphene oxide

From: Jesmita Dhar <dhar.beauty.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 15:06:57 +0530

Hello,
We are getting the following error while we have run antechamber to
generate the parameter file for graphene oxide.Pls help me
Info: the bond number exceeds MAXBOND, reallocate memory automatically

Info: the bond number exceeds the MAXBOND, reallocate memory, automatically
Info: the actual number of rings (7134) exceeds the defaut ring size
(500), reallocate memory automatically
Warning: the assigned bond types may be wrong, please :
(1) double check the structure (the connectivity) and/or
(2) adjust atom valence penalty parameters in APS.DAT, and/or
(3) increase PSCUTOFF in define.h and recompile bondtype.c
    Be cautious, use a large value of PSCUTOFF (>100) will
significantly increase the computation time

Info: the bond number exceeds the MAXBOND, reallocate memory, automatically
Info: the actual number of rings (7134) exceeds the defaut ring size
(500), reallocate memory automaticallyTotal number of electrons: 3931;
net charge: 1
INFO: Number of electrons is odd: 3931
      Please check the total charge (-nc flag) and spin multiplicity (-m flag)

Running: /home/pinak/amber14/bin/sqm -O -i sqm.in -o sqm.out
Error: cannot run "/home/pinak/amber14/bin/sqm -O -i sqm.in -o
sqm.out" of bcc() in charge.c properly, exit