Re: [AMBER] No exe file in Amberhome

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 12:24:54 -0500

Also note that LD_LIBRARY_PATH is for Linux only. This won't work on macs (and the Abort Trap error is one I usually see associated with macs).

It's better to *just* source amber.sh (or amber.csh). It sets all of the environment variables that AMBER needs.

HTH,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher