[AMBER] error in running rmsf command cpptraj

From: Saman Yousuf ali <saman.yousufali64.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 14:01:16 +0000 (UTC)

I have done 30 ns md simulation using amber11. I am having issue, while plotting RMS fluctuations. The cpptraj script that I used for generating RMS fluctuation is as follows:
> rmsf.in
trajin itk1.mdcrd.gz
trajin itk2.mdcrd.gz
trajin itk3.mdcrd.gz
trajin itk4.mdcrd.gz
trajin itk5.mdcrd.gz
center :1-263
image familiar
strip :WAT
strip :NA+
rms first out itk-apo.rmsd .C,CA,N time 2.0
atomicfluct out itk-apormsf.apf @C,CA,N byres
> cpptraj command run
cpptraj -p itk.prmtop -i rmsf.in
I have encountered following error.

>CPPTRAJ: Trajectory Analysis. V1.0.5
    ___  ___  ___  ___
     | \/ | \/ | \/ |
    _|_/\_|_/\_|_/\_|_

INPUT: Reading Input from file rmsf_test.in
  [trajin ../itk1.mdcrd]
  [trajin ../itk2.mdcrd]
  [trajin ../itk3.mdcrd]
  [trajin ../itk4.mdcrd]
  [trajin ../itk5.mdcrd]
  Error: Could not predict # frames in ../itk5.mdcrd. This usually indicates
         a corrupted trajectory. Frames will be read until EOF.
  [trajin ../itk6.mdcrd]
  [trajin ../itk7.mdcrd]
  [trajin ../itk8.mdcrd]
  [trajin ../itk9.mdcrd]
  [trajin ../itk10.mdcrd]
  [center :1-263]
  [image familiar]
  [strip :WAT]
  [strip :NA+]
  [atomicfluct out itk.fluct.dat :1-263.CA byatom]
Warning: Unknown Command atomicfluct.

Why is this this strange behavior observed? Any suggestions would be very helpful. Thank you.
Best Regards, Saman Yousuf AliJunior Research Fellow,